Regarding personal data on the website of ABG Projects OOD I.
1. ABG Projects OOD, UIC 131380014, is a data controller within the meaning of European and national legislation.
2. ABG Projects OOD, in their capacity of owner and manager of the website http://www.novacitygroup.com/, assume responsibility for the protection of personal data privacy in cases where users provide personal information on the site. This Privacy Statement describes the method the website http://www.novacitygroup.com/ (the “Site”) employs to collect and use data.
3. By visiting this Site, you accept the privacy practices, described in this statement, for the collection and use of personal data and declare that you are aware of and accept the terms below.
4. ABG Projects OOD reserves the right to extend and modify the functionality, terms and products on this website, as a result of which we ask you to regularly review this statement for any changes.
II. Types of information we collect. Objectives.
5. When you use the communication channels provided on the website, we collect your personal data, such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, etc. You are not obligated to provide these data, but in these cases we will not be able to provide you with answers to the relevant requests. Personal data are processed and used by ABG Projects OOD in strict compliance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the applicable law of the European Union and the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria on personal data protection.
6. We use your data:
– to answer your questions;
– to process your requests;
– to process complaints we receive in connection with our services;
– to offer new products and services, quotes and prices;
– for marketing;
– for remarketing;
– to analyse and improve our products, services, websites and applications; – to create and manage your profile on the Site.
* If we use your data for marketing purposes (as described in the Privacy Statement), you may object to their use for such purposes easily and free of charge during the collection and receipt of each marketing message. We will respect your request. We will not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes without your prior consent.
7. ABG Projects OOD may collect information during your visits to our website, through widely used in practice data collection tools – “cookies”. If you do not wish to accept cookies, they can be disabled through special settings on your browser. If you decide to disable cookies, you may not be able to use all the features on this Site.
8. Cookies are small text files (usually containing letters and numbers) that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are used on many websites for different purposes. They may be needed, for example, to operate a website or to customise how it works. The information in cookies may concern you, your preferences or your internet access device (computer, tablet or mobile device). This information is most often used for the website to run as you expect. Normally, the information cannot be linked to you personally, but it can be used for more personalised use of the World Wide Web.
9. The cookies we use on our site are required and functional.
Required cookies. They are strictly necessary and mandatory for the proper functioning of the Site and cannot be excluded in our system.
Functional cookies. They allow our site to remember information that changes the way the Site looks, such as: the user language selected; your region; these cookies are proprietary to the site only and are not used by third parties.
It is possible for us and/or our advertising partners to set “targeting cookies” through our Site. They can be used to profile your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites. They do not directly store personal information, but are based on the unique identification of your browser and internet device.
– to receive information about your visits to our websites;
– to analyse trends in your visits for the improvement of our Site;
– to offer ads, communications and content, created by us or third parties on our Site and on third party sites that meet your interests;
– to remember your language, region and other preferences;
– to help you find the information you are looking for;
– to take into account how many people use and how they use our Site, to maintain the efficient performance of the Site and to understand our users better.
IV. Disclosure of personal data.
11. ABG Projects OOD does not share, sell or rent your personal data to third parties.
12. We may disclose information about you if we are required to do so by law, regulation, or court procedure (such as court order or subpoena), in response to a request from government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities, or if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical injury or financial loss, or in connection with the investigation of alleged or actual illegal activity. We reserve the right to transfer your personal data in the event that we sell or transfer all or part of our shares or assets (including in the event of reorganisation, termination or liquidation).
V. Personal data protection.
13. ABG Projects OOD is committed to protecting your personal data. We provide appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect the personal data you provide against inadvertent, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use.
VI. Your rights.
14. Your rights under the applicable law include the right to access your personal data processed by us, the right to rectify data in case of inaccuracies/when an update is needed, the right to delete or block these personal data and the right to object to certain personal data processing activities. In order to exercise these rights, you must submit a written request/objection using the contact details below.
15. In addition to the rights above, you are protected following the administrative and judicial order in accordance with the applicable law.
VII. Other terms.
16. ABG Projects OOD reserves the right to update this Privacy Statement without prior notice, and the changes take effect from the date of their publication on the website: http://www.novacitygroup.com,, unless a longer period is specified therein. We recommend you to review this Privacy Statement regularly in order to be informed about how we protect the personal data we collect. If you continue to use the Site, this means that you accept this Privacy Statement and its updates.
17. ABG Projects OOD welcomes your comments on this Privacy Statement. If you believe that we do not adhere to this Privacy Statement, please contact us and we will do our best, as long as it is commercially justified, to quickly identify and resolve the issue.
6, Stefan Stambolov Blvd., floor 3, 1000, Sofia
Data controller: ABG Projects OOD E-mail: email@example.com; Tel.: +359 (0)88 297 72 80